Seton's First Ever Virtual Auction Starts June 25, 2020!
Sign up to bid TODAY!
We missed gathering together in spring, so we’re bringing our auction items to you! It’s a fun activity that you can enjoy wherever you find yourself. Please consider participating in 3 days of engaging and competitive bidding. Proceeds benefit our parish ministry and outreach efforts.
BIDDING OPENS: Thursday, June 25, 6:00 PM
BIDDING CLOSES: Sunday, June 28, 8:30 PM
Go to Seton's First Ever Virtual Auction - Create a Login and You’re Ready To Go!
- Click here to download and follow the Step-by-Step directions to Sign Up!
- Bid via Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone OR use a Proxy Bidder (contact Nancy Gulotta to ask for a Proxy Bidder)
- Safe & Secure Payments via Credit Card
- Real-time updates
- You only pay for the items you win
We Can Do the Bidding for You!
We know virtual auctions may be new to many of you, but we’re here to help. If you see something you like but are unable to do the bidding yourself, we will do it for you. Just contact Nancy Gulotta, Auction Co-Chair, at [email protected] or (262) 853-8464 to ask for a proxy bidder.
Thank you for your support!
Contact Nancy Gulotta, Auction Co-Chair with questions 262-853-8464 or [email protected]
Save the Date!
Unfortunately the 23rd Annual Seton Auction has been canceled. Recognizing what an important revenue source this is to our parish, we are very grateful to the sponsors and raffle donors who supported this event. The Auction Committee is pleased to announce a SAVE THE DATE for Saturday, March 20, 2021 for the next auction.
The Auction is a festive occasion including dinner, and voice and silent auctions held in the spring of the year. It combines fun, community building, hard work, and fund raising. Time commitment varies according to degree of involvement.
Volunteers are needed each year for:
- Games: coordinating and conducting games the night of the auction
- Silent Auction- obtaining items, describing them for the booklet, packaging, transporting and setup day of the auction, assisting purchasers with their items,
- Voice Auction-obtaining items, describing them for the booklet
- Finance-checking out purchases with their items, handling bids for the voice auction
- Registration-assisting guests with check in, selling Seton Bucks, handling coat check
- Entertainment-planning and coordinating
- Banquet arrangements-planning and coordinating
If you would like to be a supporting sponsor or if you would like to donate an item to the Seton auction, the Auction Sponsorship Form will be available in 2021.
Coming in 2021: online registration