Seton's First Ever Virtual Auction
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!
Thank you to all of our guests who browsed, who bid and who won! Together, you made our First Ever Virtual Auction successful in raising more than $10,000 for use in upgrading the parish's video sound board.
Thank you for supporting our parish mission and for all of your efforts in making this event a success.
The Auction is a festive occasion including dinner, and voice and silent auctions held in the spring of the year. It combines fun, community building, hard work, and fund raising. Time commitment varies according to degree of involvement.
Volunteers are needed each year for:
- Games: coordinating and conducting games the night of the auction
- Silent Auction- obtaining items, describing them for the booklet, packaging, transporting and setup day of the auction, assisting purchasers with their items,
- Voice Auction-obtaining items, describing them for the booklet
- Finance-checking out purchases with their items, handling bids for the voice auction
- Registration-assisting guests with check in, selling Seton Bucks, handling coat check
- Entertainment-planning and coordinating
- Banquet arrangements-planning and coordinating
Supporting sponsorships and donations to the Seton auction are always welcome.