The Auction is a festive occasion including dinner, and voice and silent auctions held in the spring of the year. It combines fun, community building, hard work, and fund raising. Time commitment varies according to degree of involvement.
Volunteers are needed each year for:
- Games: coordinating and conducting games the night of the auction
- Silent Auction- obtaining items, describing them for the booklet, packaging, transporting and setup day of the auction, assisting purchasers with their items,
- Voice Auction-obtaining items, describing them for the booklet
- Finance-checking out purchases with their items, handling bids for the voice auction
- Registration-assisting guests with check in, selling Seton Bucks, handling coat check
- Entertainment-planning and coordinating
- Banquet arrangements-planning and coordinating
If you would like to be a supporting sponsor or if you would like to donate an item to the 2018 Seton auction, download the 2019 Auction Sponsorship Form.
Coming soon: online registration