Congratulations on the birth of your new son or daughter!
Our St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Family of faith is looking forward to walking with you as you to raise your child in the faith practices of the Catholic Church. The journey begins with the celebration of the Sacrament of Baptism. If you or someone you know would like to have their child baptized, we offer these steps in preparation:
- To begin the preparation for infant and child Baptism, complete the Baptism Preparation Form, and our Pastoral Minister will contact you.
- If you are not already active members of the parish, we encourage all families to join the parish and become members.
- If this is your first child, we ask that you attend Baptismal Formation Session with presented by Deacon Jeff Copson and his wife Mary Copson. You may attend this session prior to your child’s birth or after. Children are welcome at the session.
- This one evening session is offered six times per year. The session will help answer questions that you may have about the Sacrament of Baptism and selecting Godparents and helps prepare your family for a life-long journey of a life lived in Christ.
- Upon completion of the Baptism Formation session, you will be able to schedule your baby’s Baptism.
- Baptisms can be celebrated during or after the 5:00 Mass on Saturdays or during or after the 10:45 Mass on Sundays.