Confirmation Preparation is available for teens in 11th grade (12th graders are also welcome). Preparation begins in October and ends in February. Formation sessions are twice a month on Sunday evenings from 6:15-7:30 PM at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
During the Confirmation preparation sessions, teens will learn about their Catholic faith in both a large group and small group format. Youth will strengthen their relationship with Jesus and deepen their understanding of the power of the Holy Spirit. Seton will offer additional faith formation opportunities (service projects, social gatherings, at-home activities, etc.) for the Confirmation teens throughout the year as well.
- WHAT: Confirmation Preparation
- WHO: 11th graders
*12th graders are also welcome to sign up
- WHEN: Sundays from 6:15-7:30 PM from October through February
- HOW OFTEN: Twice per month
- WHERE: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
Confirmation retreat date: Saturday, January 7, 2023.
Confirmation Mass celebration date: Saturday, February 11, 2023.
We’re excited to begin the journey of Confirmation Preparation with your teens! For more information about Confirmation Preparation, Contact Skylar Kumprey, Director of Youth Ministry, or call the Christian Formation Office at 262-782-8982.
"Welcome Confirmation Candidates! I'm so glad you decided to take the next step in your faith journey! Confirmation isn't a graduation from the Catholic Church: It's an opportunity to grow in your relationship with God and discover the power of the Holy Spirit so that you are prepared to boldly live and share your faith! I pray that Confirmation is transformative and empowering for you!" ~ Blessings, Skylar
Find all your Confirmation Resources Here
- Download the Confirmation Guide 2022-2023 for everything you will need to know about Confirmation prep at Seton this year.
- Confirmation Questionnaire (Letter for the Bishop)
- Confirmation Day Guide
- Confirmation Candidate & Sponsor Info Form
- At Home & Make-up Confirmation Session form
- Confirmation Service Form
Weekly Session Resources
- No make-up session for this week
- Handout - Your Confirmation Saint
Are you interested in helping our teens grow closer to Christ during their Confirmation journey? Volunteer as a Confirmation Small Group Leader! Here are the details.
Description of role:
- Confirmation Small Group Leaders are willing to share their faith several times a month from October through February with the Confirmation teens. They will help lead large group lessons and activities and facilitate discussions with their small group of teens. Curriculum and lesson plans are provided.
- Twice a month on Sunday from 6:15-7:30 P.M. at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (October through February)
- Retreat Day (details about the retreat coming soon!)
- A few meetings throughout the Confirmation year to plan and prepare for events
*If you are not interested in being a small group leader but would like to share your faith and talents with youth in another way (such as helping plan and lead certain youth ministry activities or events) please contact Skylar Kumprey, Director of Youth Ministry, or call the Christian Formation Office at 262-782-8982.
*If you are interested in volunteering with Child Ministry instead, contact Ann Ryan, Director of Child Ministry, or contact Barb Lee, coordinator of Child Ministry.
Registration is now open!
Register and pay for Confirmation
*This registration form is for Confirmation teens only. If you have younger children who are in grades K4-10, please visit the Christian Formation Registration page for more information.
If you have any questions or comments, contact Skylar Kumprey, Director of Youth Ministry
or call the Christian Formation Office at 262-782-8982