Confirmation Sacramental Preparation (Grades 11-12) combines the large and small group faith sharing format beginning in September for Grades 11-12 to learn about our Catholic Faith, Sacrament of Confirmation, and experience our faith through a variety of learning and prayerful experiences.
For this year ONLY, during 2020-2021, our Confirmation Preparation (Grades 11-12) will offer families a choice of two different options. Preparation begins in September 2020 and concludes in March, 2021, when the teens receive the Sacrament of Confirmation on Saturday, March 6, 2021.
- Option 1: This option offers a blended approach of large and small faith sharing discussion groups, with some sessions held at church and some sessions at home for personal faith study enrichment.
- Option 2: This option offers all faith learning and faith study enrichment to be completed at home.
Each option provides teens the opportunity to explore and deepen their personal relationship with our Lord; in depth time to learn about the Gifts of the Holy Spirit; and experience our faith through a variety of learning experiences with Scripture, Prayer, Sacraments, exploring our Catholic Beliefs, and Discipleship.
We look forward to and are privileged to walk this journey with the teens of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. For more information about our programs, Contact Mickey Holtz, Director of Youth Ministry
or call the Christian Formation Office at 262-782-8982
New this year – online registration right from our website!
This registration form is for Confirmation teens only. If you have younger children in grades K4-10, please visit the Christian Formation Registration page for more information. (coming soon)
Now that you've registered for Confirmation...
The guidelines that are a part of the sacramental faith formation process for this year's preparation and other resources can be found here. Please take time to download and review these forms, complete, and return by listed due dates. No hard copies will be distributed this year, so it is important for you to download and print the information.
- Calendar for 2020-2021
- Retreat Permission Slip
- Pre-Confirmation Inventory
- Come Holy Spirit prayer
- Important - Things to Remember
- Faith Sharing Small Groups
- Confirmation Guidelines - Parish
- Confirmation Guidelines - Archdiocese
- Choosing a Sponsor
- Introduction Letter
- Christian Service
- Confirmation Checklist
Our Confirmation Mass Celebration Date is scheduled for: Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 10:00 am with Bishop Jeffrey Haines.
The following opportunities exist to volunteer to help this ministry:
- A Confirmation Catechist is willing to share their faith several times a month from September thru April in a small group atmosphere with a specific grade level. Curriculum and lesson planning is provided. A Confirmation Catechist is requested to be a leader on retreat weekend.
Confirmation – Peer Leaders
- Confirmation Peer Leaders are High School Seniors willing to share their faith during Sunday evening sessions and/or on a Confirmation retreat weekend.