Father Joe prays daily Mass publicly on Mondays and Thursdays at 8:00 a.m.
Many are returning to the Sanctuary. Welcome back!
We have heard from many people who are continuing to view our Sunday Mass in ways we never could have imagined, including...
- Viewing Mass before or after attending in person to emphasize the message of the homily and to enter into prayer
- Sending the link for Mass to other family and friends as an invitation to pray together
- Watching as a family and then using the viewing as a point of conversation over a meal
- Notifying assisted living centers / nursing home facilities where loved ones reside that St. Elizabeth Ann Seton has a wonderful online presence available at any time for their residents
- Watching our Mass when on vacation or other times when they would otherwise be unable to attend Mass in person
Have you found new and creative ways to pray with us through our online streaming? Please reach out to let us know about it! Knowing the way you are viewing/praying with us helps us offer the most prayerful and helpful livestreaming offerings. Thanks for your help.
If you would like to pray Mass at home here are a few of the resources we have found:
With Your Spirit is a search engine to find online daily Masses all over the world
Saint John’s Abbey offered weekdays at 5:00 pm and Saturdays at 11:30 am
Catholic Mass Today from the National Catholic Broadcasting Council (available all day)
Daily Mass with Word on Fire posted at 8:15 am every day
How to Best Experience Church Online
- Be Fully Present - You'll face a lot of digital distractions once Mass begins. Choose to stay committed and engaged. (Don't worry! Those notifications will still be there when we are finished.)
- Be Prepared - Gather everyone to participate about 5 minutes before Mass will begin. Ask the Holy Spirit to be with your family as you pray together right before the streaming begins.
- Like, Share & Comment - One of the great benefits of online Mass is we can have MORE interaction. So, ask questions and smash those reaction buttons. Share the Mass on your social threads and invite your family and friends to watch with you.
- Worship - Don't Just Watch - Make this a prayerful time. Sing, pray & read God's Word along with us. Most importantly, listen for God's voice and respond in faith to what He says.