Children's Liturgy of the Word
- Time Travelers (Church of the Nativity): Kids Messages
Pray the Rosary with a Seton Family
Seton Families, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know that we are here for you! We know your daily life looks very different these days as you adjust to new circumstances, new schedules, and new challenges.
To the best of our ability, Seton Child Ministry wants to continue to support your family’s faith journey. Below are some links to our favorite websites, YouTube channels, faith-based blogs, and crafts/activities to help you lead your child (and you) into deeper relationship with Jesus, especially during this uncertain time!
Also, follow SetonKids on Facebook to receive the most up-to-date information and daily encouragement, ideas, and activities to help lead your family through this crisis.
We are praying for you—we are here for you. Please reach out to Ann Ryan with any Child Ministry needs, prayer requests, or general support.
- Saddleback Kids: Saddleback Kids, the children’s ministry at Saddleback Church has developed fun and creative ways to teach children about God’s word. Great for Bible story videos!
- Crossroads Kids Club: Bible story videos and other content that the whole family can experience and enjoy.
- Lifetree Kids: Lifetree Kids has your favorite Group Vacation Bible School videos, plus bonus fun, educational, and faith-based videos for kids. All of our praise and worship songs come from this channel—get your wiggles out with some great music praising God!
- Catholic Kids Media: An effort to evangelize the culture, providing quality Catholic programming for kids. Helps kids understand and love the strange and wonderful thing that is Catholicism so that they might live Christ-centered lives.
- Holy Heroes: Helping you bring the joy of the Catholic faith to your family.
- Catholic Icing: A great resource for Catholic parents filled with activities and crafts that connect kids with their Catholic faith.
- Meaningful Mama: Faith-infused parenting, kid, activity, and craft ideas.
- Equipping Catholic Families: Celebrating Catholic family and faith with crafts, catechesis and traditions!
- Real Life at Home: Practical tips and resources for learning, creating, and celebrating with your family all year.