New Video Series: Kitchen Floor Theology
Parents of young children: Where does most of your teaching, learning, and exploring happen? On the floor in your home!
Kitchen Floor Theology is our Bible story time video series created just for toddlers and preschoolers (and the adults that love and care for them). Join our Director of Child Ministry, Ann Ryan, and her daughter on their kitchen floor each episode for a retelling of a Bible story, action song, and snack idea. Watch it together or pre-screen it for great ideas on how to share and enrich the stories of the Bible with your own kiddos in fun and engaging ways.
This episode: Joshua and the Battle of Jericho. Check it out here:
God Protects Baby Moses (Exodus 2)
Joseph's Colorful Coat
Children's Liturgy of the Word
- Time Travelers (Church of the Nativity): Kids Messages
Pray the Rosary with a Seton Family
A message from the Director of Child Ministry...
Seton Child Ministry continues to support your family’s faith journey. Below are some links to our favorite websites, YouTube channels, faith-based blogs, and crafts/activities to help you lead your child (and you) into deeper relationship with Jesus!
Also, follow SetonKids on Facebook for ideas and activities to help your family.
Please reach out to Ann Ryan with any Child Ministry needs, prayer requests, or general support.
- Saddleback Kids: Saddleback Kids, the children’s ministry at Saddleback Church has developed fun and creative ways to teach children about God’s word. Great for Bible story videos!
- Crossroads Kids Club: Bible story videos and other content that the whole family can experience and enjoy.
- Lifetree Kids: Lifetree Kids has your favorite Group Vacation Bible School videos, plus bonus fun, educational, and faith-based videos for kids. All of our praise and worship songs come from this channel—get your wiggles out with some great music praising God!
- Catholic Kids Media: An effort to evangelize the culture, providing quality Catholic programming for kids. Helps kids understand and love the strange and wonderful thing that is Catholicism so that they might live Christ-centered lives.
- Holy Heroes: Helping you bring the joy of the Catholic faith to your family.
- Catholic Icing: A great resource for Catholic parents filled with activities and crafts that connect kids with their Catholic faith.
- Meaningful Mama: Faith-infused parenting, kid, activity, and craft ideas.
- Equipping Catholic Families: Celebrating Catholic family and faith with crafts, catechesis and traditions!
- Real Life at Home: Practical tips and resources for learning, creating, and celebrating with your family all year.
- Catholic Sprouts: Use the daily podcast, Catholic Sprouts, as an easy source of daily Catechism—suitable for elementary-aged kids and older.
- Saint Stories for Kids: A weekly podcast of stories for kids about the Saints.