In-Person Formation Returns
The 2021-22 year of Christian Formation is being planned here at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and we are excited to know that your family will be a part of it! This year we will be returning to in-person formation programming. Again this year, you will be able to register and pay for your family online. This has been a convenient option for many.
To learn about all the Christian Formation opportunities available to you, your children, and your family this year, click the button below.
Returning Fall, 2021
Family Faith Formation is a Christian Formation program that is open to all families at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. Usually, meeting the second Monday of month, generations of families are invited to share a meal, learn at age appropriate levels, and learn together for dynamic personal and family faith building. Classes are held for K4-8th grade and there is a special program for children 3 and under. An enrichment session is held for adults and is led by engaging speakers. The whole family has the opportunity to learn and grow together in their faith. Families are sent home with activities and prayer opportunities to expand the knowledge of their faith in between sessions. Also, there will be several optional opportunities for families to gather together to further their faith development throughout the year.
All families are invited to register and attend Family Faith sessions, however, please note that formal catechesis is only offered through 8th grade. High school youth in Faith Formation families are invited to be assistants in classrooms or attend the Adult Enrichment session.
All parishioners are invited to join us! If you are sharing in the meal, please let us know 7 days ahead of the class so that we can plan accordingly. Please note that Family Faith Adult Enrichment session is the same presentation as the Sunday Adult Enrichment session.
Family Faith is typically held on the second Monday of each month (September-May) from 5:30-7:45 PM at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
Want to get involved?
- Small Group Leader – Lead the grade in discussion and lesson for the month. Training and materials are provided.
- Small Group Leader assistant – Assists the group leader with lesson and discussion. Training and materials are provided. This is a great role for youth with a passion for your faith or someone who can’t commit to every month but would love to share their faith with our children!
- Toddler Room Leader – This is for someone who loves little children! Our toddler room is for children under the age of 4. We have movie time, coloring, and other activities that you supervise. This is a great role for Confirmation youth or anyone who loves to babysit!
- Love your Catholic faith!
- Be willing to share your faith in stories and examples.
- Like working with children and youth!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions – we look forward to growing in the Lord this year with your family!