Family Faith is a monthly faith formation program designed for families with children in 8th grade and younger. This is an intergenerational program model to grow faith in age appropriate settings. Each grade has a catechist to teach the lesson of the month and grades may be split depending on class size.
Date: 2nd Monday of each month from September to May
Time: Dinner is served at 5:30 pm
Class time is from 6:10 to 7:30 pm approximately
Location: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton - entire complex
Contact: Katie Coyne - send Katie a message or call 262-782-8982
Volunteer roles available
- Catechist – Lead the grade in discussion and lesson for the month. Training and materials are provided.
- Catechist assistant – Assists the catechist with lesson and discussion. Training and materials are provided. This is a great role for youth with a passion for your faith or someone who can’t commit to every month but would love to share their faith with our children!
- Toddler Room Leader – This is for someone who loves little children! Our toddler room is for children under the age of 4. We have movie time, coloring, and other activities that you supervise. This is a great role for Confirmation youth or anyone who loves to babysit!
- Love your Catholic faith!
- Be willing to share your faith in stories and examples.
- Like working with children and youth!