Welcome to the new Health and Wellness page for the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton community. Check back for more information and resources to enhance your health and wellness.
Flu Vaccine Clinic
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton parish is sponsoring a flu vaccine clinic with Walgreens Pharmacy. Open to parish and community members.
Wed., November 10, 2021
Seton Hall (lower level)
In order to encourage proper social distancing during the clinic, we are providing a link to an appointment scheduling site. Click on Appointment Scheduler below to schedule your flu immunization appointment today.
Easy to follow instructions:
- Click on Schedule Your Appointment
- Type in your Contact Information and select your appointment time
- Click the button to Schedule Appointment
- You will only need to enter the first letter of your last name
- You will receive a confirmation in your email along with directions to print forms
- The vaccination authorization form is the one to bring with you the day of the vaccine. Fill in parts A, B, C, and D.
- Remember to bring a picture ID and your insurance cards
There will be someone in the Gathering Area after all Masses on October 23 & 24 to answer questions and assist with sign up! For more information, contact Mary Copson at (414) 254-3995.