Happy 40th Birthday, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton!!
January 4, 2021, marks our 40th year as a parish, and in recognition of the event, we are coordinating with In-Focus Photography to create a church pictorial directory. We urge all parishioners to participate so the publication can be as comprehensive as possible. These are historical times we are living in. We realize how important it is to stay strong in our faith and stay connected with each other. Participating in directory photos gives you and your family a sense of belonging, while creating memories that are cherished for a lifetime.
Here's what you need to know:
- Each family that participates will receive a printed directory and the chance to purchase prints or products at 50-60% off regular studio pricing.
- Keep in mind, NO purchase is necessary to participate in directory photos.
- Photos will be taken at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton - Sippel Hall.
- Appointments for photo sessions run from July 13 through August 8.
- In these challenging times, we assure you that the photo areas will be sanitized between appointments.
- Tables frequently cleaned and social distancing maintained.
Sign Up Today!
You can make an appointment for your individual, couple or family photo to be taken at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton by clicking the SignUpGenius button below:
If you are home-bound or in some other way unable to come to church for the photo, please call the parish office for alternative options (office hours: 8:30-4:30 M-F, 262-782-6760). In a large parish like St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, these pictorial directories are really important and necessary to help everyone learn each other's names. Thank you for your participation in the 2021 Seton Pictorial Directory.
To help celebrate St. Elizabeth Ann Seton's anniversary, we could use your assistance on the dates of the photo shoots. Your responsibilities would include:
- checking in people for their registered photo session
- sanitizing the check-in table and pens if necessary
- helping to maintain social distancing
Photo sessions are scheduled at various times from July 13 through August 8. You can volunteer with a friend or work one-half of a shift if necessary. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Click the Volunteers Needed button below to choose a date and time slot that works best for you.
If you have any questions, please contact the parish office 262-782-6760.