Coronavirus Updates for Seton Parishioners
Please stay tuned for updates and information intended to help you navigate these uncharted waters while continuing to Follow Jesus & Serve Others.
Our diocese' response to the Coronavirus limitations. Daily living ideas for quarantined Catholics by clicking here.
As we transition back to the public celebration of Mass this weekend, we have finalized the details on what to expect when the doors reopen. View Fr. Joe's Welcome Back video message. Here are a few points:
- Per Governor Evers' state mandate, wearing a mask at Seton is required as of August 1, 2020.
- The Archbishop has lifted the obligation to attend Sunday Mass through Sunday, September 6.
- We will continue to offer Mass Online - Sundays at 8:30 am, at least through September 6.
- We have made our best efforts for sanitizing and social distancing to help everyone be safe.
- If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, please remain at home.
- At any time, if you feel uncomfortable before you arrive or even after you arrive, know that you are excused.
- The church doors will be propped open upon your arrival, but seating is limited. If church doors are closed, we have reached capacity. Please arrive early.
- It is recommended that you bring along hand sanitizer if desired.
- **Not shown in the video, face masks are now required.
We will joyfully await your return when you do feel comfortable returning to Mass.
Blessings and Shalom,
Father Joe Aufdermauer
Continuing the mission
"Do no let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." ~John Wooden
Updated July 24, 2020
- As we are in Phase One of The Catholic Comeback, many of our ministries continue to meet via Zoom or in an outdoor environment, while social distancing.
- Vacation Bible Camp, August 3-7, 2020, will be offered as a VIRTUAL experience - visit the VBC page for more information.
- Contact the parish office, 262-782-6760, if you have any questions about ongoing or regularly scheduled activities and meetings.