Calendar of Events
We are happy to announce this year’s entertainment.
Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns
Back by popular demand is the consummate dance band with horns, Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns on Friday, July 26 from 7-11 pm.
The Toys have been rocking the area for 20 years now, becoming one of Wisconsin’s largest drawing, top performing cover bands. A band that brought in a huge crowd last year... the Toys will play on Saturday, July 27 from 7-11 pm. What you can always expect from the Toys is great music, a national concert production and a show that has been created with a focus on entertainment!
Doo Wop Daddies
And on Sunday, July 28 immediately after outdoor Mass, we will welcome the Doo Wop Daddies again to the stage to perform their classic 50’s and 60’s hits from 12:30 until 5:30 pm.
Please Help Funfest 2019!
Funfest offers fun, entertainment, community, and fund raising through family activities for all ages. Many volunteers are needed during the festival, as well as pre-festival preparation and post-festival clean-up. Time commitment depends on degree of involvement. Our parish needs your help as this is one of our biggest fund raisers of the year. If you have any questions, please contact Joan Van den Berge at 414-630-6263.
Click the SignUpGenius button to go to our sign-up service page:
Gift Raffle Items Needed
SETON FUNFEST is fast approaching and we are in need of donations for the GIFT RAFFLE!
Check out the Gift Raffle booth in the Gathering Area before or after Mass and please consider donating.
- Select a tag or two off of the gift raffle frame
- Make a cash donation in the jar
- Create a basket of your choice
- Make a donation from your business
- Share your talents by donating a handmade item
Donations can be dropped off at the church office Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-4:30pm by Fri., July 12 or in the Gathering Area, before or after Mass, by Sun., July 14.
Sponsorships are a very important part of the success of Funfest. Your financial assistance will enable Funfest to provide our parish with both an enjoyable quality event and a successful parish fund raiser. Would you please consider contributing to the parish festival through a Sponsorship?
Sponsorships are tax deductible and available at the following levels:
- HALF-BARREL sponsorship: $100
- BRONZE includes gifts from: $250-$349
- SILVER includes gifts from: $350-$499
- GOLD includes gifts from: $500-$999
- PLATINUM includes gifts from: $1,000 or more
If you are interested in making a personal or business donation, please download the sponsorship form and return it, with payment by July 16, 2019. For questions please feel free to contact Chuck or Jackie Konkol at 414-543-5477 or 414-559-1691.
The Big Raffle is a fun and easy way for you to support the parish. It's also a great way to let others know about the festival, with a chance to a share of $4000 in cash prizes!
The price for an individual ticket is $5, and a booklet of 5 tickets is $20. Please prayerfully consider purchasing 10 tickets for $40, and asking your friends, neighbors, relatives and co-workers to help support our parish.
There will be 10 individual cash prizes, with a Grand Prize of $2,000.
Grand Prize: $2,000
2nd Prize: $800
3rd Prize: $400
4th Prize: $200
5th-10th Prize: $100
Big Raffle tickets may be picked up in the church gathering space before and after all masses beginning June 22, 2019.
Please return your ticket stubs (with name, address and phone information) and money to the parish. A Big Raffle ticket box will be available for your drop-off in the church Gathering Area during weekend masses. The items can also be delivered to the church office or deposited at the Big Raffle booth during Funfest 2019.
- Due to Federal and State Law, please DO NOT send ticket stubs and/or money via US postal service or other mail service.
- If you pay by check (made out to SEAS), please write your Big Raffle check separate from other festival or church donations.
For additional tickets or information, please contact Jennifer Stern at 414-688-7949.
Seton 2500 Raffle
The Seton 2500 Raffle will again be offered as part of this year’s Funfest. 100 tickets will be sold for $50 each. The winner will receive $2,500, with the other $2,500 going to support the parish. This is an easy and lucrative way to support the Funfest, especially if you cannot attend. Tickets may be purchased:
- At the parish office through Friday July 26 at 4pm.
- After all Masses the weekends of July 13-14, July 20-21, and July 27-28.
- During the Seton Fun Fest July 26-28 at the raffle booth.
Please call Dave or Diane Meyer at 262-827-9543 with any questions.
Join us for our 19th annual Five-Handed Tournament
- Where: Seton Hall (lower level) inside the church
- When: Sunday, July 28, 2019 from 12:30 to 3:30pm
- Pay Out: The top 4 finishers in the tournament as well as the first and second place finishers of each of the three rounds. Each round consists of 15 hands of play.
There is no entry fee however cash donations are encouraged as this is a fund raiser for the church. These can be placed in the fish bowl at the time of sign-up as well as anytime during the Tournament. Sign-up will begin on Sunday in Seton Hall beginning at 12:00 pm.
Contact Dan Tomczyk at 414-425-0285 with any questions.